The Gaming Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An awesome place to hang out and talk about Games & Stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ohai Guys!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lewk
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator
Lewk

Ohai Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Ohai Guys!   Ohai Guys! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Ohai everyone! It's your lovable Admin, Luke! Now how about a "Hell Yeah"?
"..."
Oh fine... Ohai Guys! 2967

But anywho, we need to keep this place active, I'm doing ym part with this giant topic. So, I'm gonna post aloooootta Crap fun stuff here.

First of all-
You may have notised the new Emoticons! You were eather like "lolwtf" or "That's Awesome!" They're actually Windows Emoticons so hopefully Windows Live Messenger won't eat me in my sleep. If I'm correct, when you look on your left when making a topic or reply you'll see a drop down menu. Below that are all the emoticons. By clicking on links in the drop down menu you can catigorize the various emoticons. But since there's only one catogary guess what? That does absolutly nothing! But still Enjoy the new Emoti's people.

Second of all-
Please read the rules when you join. They actually mean something people! Double Posting is annoying and takes up unwanted room in a topic thus is seen as SPAM! There's an edit button on your post, so use it. Ohai Guys! 813748

Finally-
By forwarding traffic to this site, I'm trying to advertise this on other forums. This means we may get some unwanted people. By this I'm talking about Alex Fletchers Trolls and mainly Fanboys. So here's a little defination to help ortect our forum.

Trolls:
Trolls are people who go around on forums posting annoying, insulting and stupid messages simply to get a rise out of you. The second you reply to a Troll message you've imidiately lost any kind of argument and are now an absolute Fudge Nut. Don't feed the Troll!

Fanboys:
Fanboys are a special kind of Troll that annoy us all. What's were expecting are what I like to call "One Way System Fanboys". Basically these morons Video Game Fans believe that only one console is the best and refuse to even think that any other consoles are even the least bit good. The Mains Fanboys tend to 'Overly-Love': Wii's, PS3's & 360's.
Do us all a favour and when you see a Troll, report it to me for me OR the Moderator of the form it's in. It's my job to delete these and the Mod's job to help me. So don't be some kinda "Fudge Nut User Vigalanty" and think people will love you for fighting back as that then causes chaos and counts as...you guessed it...spam.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegamingrev.moonfruit.com

Ohai Guys!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gaming Revolution :: The Gaming Revolution :: Announcements-
Jump to: