The Gaming Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An awesome place to hang out and talk about Games & Stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best DS game ever?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amf32
User
User
Amf32

Best DS game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Best DS game ever?   Best DS game ever? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:19 am

well my fav is any tony hawk one~!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nezinot123
Lewk
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator
Lewk

Best DS game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best DS game ever?   Best DS game ever? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:07 am

I have lot's but I would have to say the 4th Gen PKMN games. AKA Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

These games have adapted from the original monster trainer style that was of it's elders, and also have the classic PKMN Battle System with the upgraded feature wich takes the touch screen into great use. I love the part that you can slot a GBA game into the GBA slot and once you've beaten the eleite four (and completed your pokedex) you have the option to trancefer your older pokemon onto your newer game. The only downside is that the Retro pkmn games can't be trancefered, why?

Gameboy Games - Play's in GBA
GBA Games - Play's in DS

But gameboy games don't play in the DS. Sad 🐒 Meaning you cannot trancefer pokemon from the following games:
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Yellow - Special Pikachu Edition
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Crystal

Don't worry though, as REd & Blue have remakes on the GBA (Fire Red & Leaf Green) and soon Gold and Silver + It's combination part -Crystal- will have remakes on the DS (Pokeon Soul Silver & Heart Gold). Though for big time pokemon fans such as myself we still havn't got our Specil Pikachu Edition remake. Sad

Anyways, I think I went abit offtopic there but the point is: Pokemon 4th Generator FTW
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegamingrev.moonfruit.com

Best DS game ever?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gaming Revolution :: Handheld :: Nintendo DS, DSi & DSXL-
Jump to: