The Gaming Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An awesome place to hang out and talk about Games & Stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades?

Go down 
2 posters

What should I get?
Assasin's Creed II
Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades? Vote_lcap50%Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Mordern Warfare 2
Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades? Vote_lcap50%Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
VitoScaletta
VitoScaletta

Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades? Empty
PostSubject: Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades?   Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:42 pm

It is a huge decision on which game to purchase outta Assassin's Creed II, and Modern Warfare 2. I could just buy one and wait another year to get the other, but I cannot decide the first?! Anybody with suggestions? Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades? Icon_study
Back to top Go down
Lewk
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator
Lewk

PostSubject: Re: Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades?   Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades? EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:56 am

Well Danny, I turned this into a Poll for ya, so people can vote as an oppose to getting a giant topic full of replys (Though still unlikely being the in-activness of this forum).

I personally choose CoD6 or MW2 as you enjoy calling it. Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades? Icon_razz I love the graphics and I think Activision did a brilliant job on the surrounding terrian. Seriously, the landscapes are fantastic (In my opinion Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades? Icon_smile ). It's no longer a bunch of walls with some houses that you can enter that contain maby a shelf with a chair and a staircase.

It's far more realistic then it's older versions so I would go for that game. But their is some major compition with AC2. Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades? Icon_rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegamingrev.moonfruit.com
VitoScaletta
VitoScaletta

PostSubject: Re: Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades?   Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:20 pm

It's name is MW2.
And my final choice is AC2. Yeah, Modern Warfare 2 has better surroundings, gameplay and all that shiz, but AC2 has been expected for a long time and it is one hell of an awesome game.
Back to top Go down
Lewk
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator
Lewk

PostSubject: Re: Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades?   Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:25 pm

DannyDrumsticks wrote:
It's name is MW2.
And my final choice is AC2. Yeah, Modern Warfare 2 has better surroundings, gameplay and all that shiz, but AC2 has been expected for a long time and it is one hell of an awesome game.

I guess no changing your mind then. xD
Back to top Go down
Lewk
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator
Lewk

PostSubject: Re: Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades?   Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm

I suppose this topic is over, right? Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades? 811329
So, I'll be locking it. PM me if you want me to Unlock it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades?   Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades? Empty

Back to top Go down

Modern Combat, or Hidden Blades?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gaming Revolution :: Next-Gen :: Playstation 1, 2 & 3-
Jump to: